Subject: Re: Let's plan a new release

Re: Let's plan a new release

From: David Hotham via c-ares <c-ares_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 13:20:52 +0100

Among the pull requests at github are a handful that look as though they
can be resolved more or less at once - there's almost nothing to review,
they need little more than a 'yay' or a 'nay'.

I have in mind that #47, #96 and #108 are in this category.

(Full disclosure: #96 is mine. I wouldn't be overly upset to see it
rejected - and I would prefer that over leaving it dangling indefinitely).

Not that open pull requests seem to bother you, but if you were
interested in cleaning up: I also reckon that #57 could likely be
rejected without too much heartache - proposer seems to have gone quiet
and the new interface that it adds is in any case redundant.