Subject: Re: 'ares_getaddrinfo' is available?

Re: 'ares_getaddrinfo' is available?

From: Pavel Simerda <psimerda_at_redhat.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 12:51:30 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----

By the way the netresolve project[1] which can work on top of c-ares (libunbound is currently the default but subject to change at any time) offers getaddrinfo and getnameinfo functions. I found out some issues with the current APIs in c-ares, so if you would like to add stuff like that, please contact me so I can share the experience gained so far.

[1] https://sourceware.org/git/?p=netresolve.git;a=blob;f=README;hb=HEAD

Cheers,

Pavel