Subject: (no subject)

(no subject)

From: Arif Ali <arif.ali.syed_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 15:01:17 +0530

 http://c-ares.haxx.se/mail/c-ares-archive-2014-09/0000.shtml

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem_at_yahoo.no
<gvanem_at_yahoo.no?Subject=Re:%20Error%20loaing%20iphlpapi.dll>>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 13:14:37 +0200

"Arif Ali" <arif.ali.syed_at_gmail.com> wrote:

*> I was looking for a working sample but couldn't find *
*> anywhere. *
*> Except this https://gist.github.com/mopemope/992777
<https://gist.github.com/mopemope/992777> *

A sample for non-Windows!

*> I tried but was getting Error loaing iphlpapi.dll *

iphlpapi.dll should be in your %windir\system32 directory.
But maybe there's some access issue involved. What's your OS?

-GV

--------

Thanks Gisle,

I am looking for example for both Windows and Mac, but right now primarily
for windows.
DLL exists in windows\SysWOW64 , just to ensure there are no path issues I
also included it in directory of executable, but dint work.

-Arif