Subject: Re: MSVC 2013 - CARESConfig.cmake to allow c-ares uage in CURL

Re: MSVC 2013 - CARESConfig.cmake to allow c-ares uage in CURL

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 13:30:11 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 22 Nov 2013, Torben Dannhauer wrote:

> Please find attached the CARESConfig.cmake file required by CURL to detect
> (or at least allow manual configuration) of C-ares uage in CURL.

Thanks for your contribution. (sorry for the excessive response time)

Unfortunately, this file doesn't seem to fix for example ares_build.h
correctly. Am I right in that? Then it feels like adding this file will trick
people into building a broken c-ares setup and I'd like to avoid that!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se