Subject: Re: Resolving names without dns-suffix on windows

Re: Resolving names without dns-suffix on windows

From: Maxim Ruban <m.ruban_at_drweb.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:57:17 +0400

LOCALDOMAIN is Unix-specific environment variable, and in most cases it
is not defined on Windows,
so I guess its enough to use LOCALDOMAIN dns-suffix if this env.
variable was specified intentionally by user, without call to GAA and
merging results.
If not specified, call GAA.

Hope, I got you correct.

Maxim.