Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: c-ares 1.9.0

Re: ANNOUNCE: c-ares 1.9.0

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 22:31:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 18 Jun 2012, Gregor Jasny wrote:

> During Debian packaging I noticed the absence of a new symbol. It seems the
> tarball lacks the new file and the build system does not complain or was not
> re-generated.

Thanks, this was also mentioned by Eugeny Gladkih to me in a private mail, and
I've done a follow-up release named 1.9.1 to correct my mistake.

The contents (in the git repo) is identical apart from the newly added files
in the release tarball. The problem was that I hadn't rerun automake so it
didn't include the correct files in the generated tarball...

--
  / daniel.haxx.se