Subject: Re: Using relative names

Re: Using relative names

From: Dima Tisnek <dimaqq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 23:09:10 +0300

Right, so it's narrowed down to win only.

do your native win32 apps behave differently than c-ares-based, e.g.
cmd.exe ping vs ahost?
if so what are your dns settings? Do you have "." in dns suffixes?

I can't say much for cygwin build, I though native c-ares build was
pretty good, then again I didn't test it myself.

d.