Subject: C-ARES.1.6.0 not sending A query after SRV query is successful in high load

C-ARES.1.6.0 not sending A query after SRV query is successful in high load

From: brijesh gautam <gautam_bhumca_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 25 Nov 2011 06:07:45 -0000

HI,&nbsp;
My application is using c-ares.1.6.0 for resolving FQDN . For resolving FQDN, my application first &nbsp;initiates &nbsp;SRV query for FQDN and when SRV is successful, it initiates &nbsp;A-query for &nbsp;fetched records to get IP address. However in high load , C-ares only handle SRV query. Upon receiving SRV response , my application initiates A-QUERY. For this it passes required data to c-ares but no A query is goes on the wire in network. &nbsp;
Please let me know if any packet trace is required for this .&nbsp;
Thanks in Advance&nbsp;Brijesh