Subject: Re: c-ares on iPhone

Re: c-ares on iPhone

From: William Ahern <william_at_25thandclement.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 17:57:52 -0700

On Mon, Aug 01, 2011 at 01:20:48PM -0700, Patrick Meehan wrote:
> Since neither you nor I have all of the answers I think the hope is
> that someone else on the list does. Personally I can't imagine a
> better place to discuss issues involving using c-ares on various
> platforms, but as it is your forum your rules I will respectfully
> refrain from bothering you again.

IMO, before asking questions 'tis better to Google it first. That way you
come prepared. Otherwise people feel put upon, rightly or wrongly.

I have no idea if this works or not, but found it rather quickly:

        http://www.alexcurylo.com/blog/2009/11/17/iphone-dns/

Please share your results with the list so it'll be archived.

Cheers,

Bill