Subject: Re: Jakub now has push access!

Re: Jakub now has push access!

From: Jakub Hrozek <jhrozek_at_redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 10:54:51 +0200

On 06/15/2011 09:32 AM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just wanted to publicly announce and welcome Jakub Hrozek as he has
> just gotten push access to the github repository so that we can help us
> and push his changes directly.
>
> The idea here is to not make me a bottle neck for good stuff getting
> pushed.

...and of course I have goofed up my first push and accidentally pushed
from the wrong branch.

I'm sorry everyone, I will do better next time and write a script to
watch me.

I will revert the patches that should have not gotten to origin/master:

22c01e96f7b2ae9923e1baa50bfe3c0d22297a7d (should have never gotten
there, it is RH specific)

b5823d65706af687c0e5110af8f0cfdcd068997d (not completely trivial patch,
needs review)

My apologies once again.