Subject: Patch for NAPTR parsing.

Patch for NAPTR parsing.

From: Patrik Thunström <patrik.thunstrom_at_bassetglobal.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:46:01 +0100

Hi!

Since there was no objections against the inclusion of routines for
parsing NAPTR records, but a few people that was positive about it, I'll
at least throw the patch for adding NAPTR record parsing to the list for
review.

The patched files are diffed against commit
e3813e6d2412275f8aa4a4b9d6f0c874acef2736 which is as of this moment
current head.
If one simply wants to add this on top of the 1.7.3 source, you should
also make sure to get the changes in commit
293cd3170019015b6ce40f9fa5efc45bd89dad1a applied before applying this patch.

My colleague who did the initial work on this based the source code for
parsing the naptr record (contained in ares_parse_naptr_reply.c) on the
source code for handling SRV records, so that's the main basis for the work.

Hope it helps someone, and please provide any/all feedback that you can
come up with for possible improvements.

Best regards
Patrik Thunström / patrik.thunstrom_at_bassetglobal.com