Subject: Re: doc fix for ares_parse_srv_reply()

Re: doc fix for ares_parse_srv_reply()

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 00:11:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010, Bilhanan Silverajan wrote:

> In c-ares 1.7.3, the function signature for ares_parse_srv_reply() appears
> to have changed from what's mentioned in the online docs.

Eeek. I realized the online docs didn't update at all from the current git
repo. I also noticed how the snapshots also didn't use that...

I believe I've now fixed the updating stuff correctly, so that the online docs
and the snapshots are now in sync with git (and synced daily).

Thanks for pointing this out, and sorry for taking forever to react on it.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se