Subject: Re: request for review ares_parse_mx_reply

Re: request for review ares_parse_mx_reply

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 23:41:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 16 Apr 2010, Jérémy Lal wrote:

> I'd be happy to know if that patch is going to be included in the next
> release, or not. Thanks for any clue :)

Sure, I think the functionality fits in well among the other functions so I
see nothing that speaks against it. In general however, I would rather like
YOU (who bring the function) to tell us why it should go in...

Also, if readers of this list have opinions, like either for or against
inclusion of certain patches or features then I'm indeed interesting in
hearing them.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se