Subject: Re: PATCH: ares_parse_srv_reply crash fix

Re: PATCH: ares_parse_srv_reply crash fix

From: Larry Lansing <llansing_at_google.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:53:34 -0800

I was working off Nov 20. It Iooks like the latest snapshot solves
the crash I was seeing. I'm not entirely sure about the lack of CNAME
tracking, or the lack of a check for the rr_name of each answer. But
I imagine this will work for most DNS replies.

--
Larry Lansing
It's Google: Not only do we re-invent the wheel, we vulcanize our own rubber.