Subject: Re: Leaked handles on Windows

Re: Leaked handles on Windows

From: Vlad Dinulescu <vlad.dinulescu_at_avira.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 15:54:03 +0300

I didn't do anything of the extraordinary; one has only to download the
hotfix from the previous stated link
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836769
and to manually extract the file from the self-extracting Microsoft
cabinets. (There are 2 self-extracting cabinets, one containing
iphlpapi.dll and one containing iphlpapi.pdb).