Subject: Re: Memory leak...

Re: Memory leak...

From: Steinar H. Gunderson <sesse_at_google.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 02:10:57 +0200

On Sun, Sep 30, 2007 at 12:52:08AM +0200, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> I can't seem to reproduce this. ./configure --enable-static --disable-shared
> --enable-ares (do I really have to "make install" in c-ares for this to
> work?), and test 020 works fine, even in valgrind.

Hm. For some reason, I could never get it to fail inside the test harness,
but sure enough, it leaked the query if I ran "valgrind ./src/curl
http://asdjfjakdjfakdf.sesse.net/" or similar. Anyway, the fix was relatively
easy; it was merely a line that I forgotten to include from our own patch set
(I mistook it for being part of another hunk).

/* Steinar */

--
Software Engineer, Google Norway