Subject: ares_getopt

ares_getopt

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 17:53:18 +0200

Hello friends

I'm half way incorporating an ares_getopt() command-line parser into
the library. At first I thought that the best thing would be to fully
integrate it into the c-ares library. But now I'm not completely sure
if it would be better to just provide it as a source code file which
could be compiled/linked with ahost.c and adig.c which are the ones
who actually need it.

It can be argued that if it is actually inside the library it can be
easier to use, and also that it shouldn't be in the library per-se
since it has nothing to do with the async resolver.

Someone with a stronger feeling or idea which way it should actually
be than me ?

Cheers

--
-=[Yang]=-