Subject: Pushing out a release?

Pushing out a release?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: 2006-06-22

Hey fellows

I did a little mistake and I released libcurl 7.15.4 using code in c-ares that
isn't yet part of any public release. The function I use is ares_getsock().

While I like the callback-based approach Nick Mathewson's patch introduced
more, I just haven't had time to port libcurl over to use that, so now there's
a released libcurl version which can't be built with a released c-ares
version... :-O

So I want to release c-ares 1.3.1 ASAP. Anyone against it or have any other
last-minute contribution for it?

--
   c-ares -- my preferred DNS asynch resolver library