Subject: Re: sockaddr_in6 on netware

Re: sockaddr_in6 on netware

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: 2005-05-17

On Mon, 16 May 2005, codemstr@ptd.net wrote:

(CC'ing this mail to Gunter Knauf, who wrote the Netware adjustments for
c-ares. Gunter, this thread started with this:
http://daniel.haxx.se/projects/c-ares/mail/c-ares-archive-2005-05/0015.shtml)

>> The Netware build doesn't use configure, it uses a set config.h file
>
> Well that certainly explains it! Where can I find this file?

in ares/Makefile.netware. It is generated completely by a range of echo lines.

> Also, this does peek my interest a bit. I'm curious as to why we get this
> warning for sockaddr_in6 but not in6_addr seeing as how sin6_addr (a member
> of sockaddr_in6) has type in6_addr...

Odd. Gunter, can you shed some light on this?

--
   c-ares -- my preferred DNS asynch resolver library