Subject: Re: ares_init help

Re: ares_init help

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: 2005-04-26

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, julien thai wrote:

> if i port c-ares to wince, i have to use this code for wince, or not?
> Because wince support RegOpenKey with keyword HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

You decide what you need on wince, since you do the porting.

We are (at least I am) intrested in helping out much because then we can get a
patch back from you in the end that allows c-ares to build on wince
out-of-the-box in the future. Thus, you need to do your changes in a clever
enough way so that they can be incorporated into the main sources later.

--
   c-ares -- my preferred DNS asynch resolver library