Subject: Re: Ares 1.2.2 on Mac OS X

Re: Ares 1.2.2 on Mac OS X

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: 2005-04-22

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Heinz Stockinger wrote:

> I just created a version that builds on Mac OS 10.3:

> < #ifdef __APPLE__
> < #include <nameser8_compat.h>
> < #endif

> It works now for me. The change does not influence the build on Linux so you
> may want to add it to your CVS tree. I did the build on a G5 machine.

Thanks a lot! I believe that you can include <arpa/nameser_compat.h> instead?
At least that's what I did when I committed a fix just now! ;-)

Would be nice if you could try it out.

(...if we only had a Mac OS X in the curl autobuilds we could've detected
this...)

--
   c-ares -- my preferred DNS asynch resolver library